Saturday, July 31, 2010

Following the pages of the blog...

I'm sorry to say that I have surrendered and cheated on the blog pages. Just don't have the time to play with codes and such to get it all to work perfectly so I have a cool looking method with a couple of extra steps.
You can click the different subjects of my blog and read the posts but sadly each blog has a separate "follow" list, in other words you have to follow each one individually to get all the updated posts. Today, I posted on the homeschool page, okay I cheated too, that I found on another homeschooler's blog that I follow. So, if you are interested please take a look. The cooking, baking, recipe page should be started soon if you are interested in that, just need to get the school stuff organized first. And as you can see the daily (okay, weekly if things get busy) everyday life is right here.
Now, off to enjoy the day with my guys......have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by A Grace-full Life! I look forward to reading your blog!

    Marcia

    ReplyDelete